X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

House of Labhran

Just to answer your forum question as the post is now closed about our location. We are NOT in Wiltshire. We are near Aberlour on Speyside. we are not a high street shop any more and for the last 6 years we have only been selling online.

We had an address in Wiltshire 6 years ago for our southern side of the business when we used to buy highland regiment uniforms from the MOD, but that is no longer the case as we no longer buy up the Highland regiment uniforms from the army. So we did not need a southern warehouse unit.

Just the Highlands of Scotland now and all business is done through the website only. We don't list the address online as we don't want people looking to visit a high street shop that doesn't exsist. We used to have the address up on the website and had a few visitors drive 250 miles up from Edinburgh to visit a shop that doesn't exist. Only online these days but happy to answer any questions etc prior to any purchases.

Our business hopes to offer the best offer the best of Scottish Highland Wear and fine Scottish country wear by mail order to clients all over the world.

I hope that clears up any questions but if not please e-mail us through the website and we will do what we can to help.

Hope that helps!

Geraldine
    House of Labhran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,

I never saw the original thread. I once visited Aberlour, but wasn't looking for Labhran at the time. I have since done business over the web and can only echo the praise of others in the original post.

Here's a hope for warmer weather soon.
    Some take the high road and some take the low road. Who's in the gutter? MacLowlife

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

House of labhran

Quote Originally Posted by MacLowlife View Post
    Thanks,

I never saw the original thread. I once visited Aberlour, but wasn't looking for Labhran at the time. I have since done business over the web and can only echo the praise of others in the original post.

Here's a hope for warmer weather soon.
    Thanks for the comment. In fact we aren't even in Aberlour town we are based up on the side of one of the hills to the west of town and at the moment well snowed in, as we have been for some time.

Glad we could help and hope to see you again at some point in the future.

Regards
    Geraldine