X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
MacGregor and MacDuff Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stingray Rob Roy Sporran....here it is...

Well, here is another one of Donnie's Masterpieces from Wyvern Leatherworks. I fell in love with this look, and just had to buy one. It has the skin of a Stingray on it. Love it...

Donnie is one of the best of the best......VERY VERY Happy with this one....Cheers
    Last edited by CollinMacD; 1st May 18 at 05:52 PM.
    Allan Collin MacDonald III
    Grandfather - Clan Donald, MacDonald (Clanranald) /MacBride, Antigonish, NS, 1791
    Grandmother - Clan Chisholm of Strathglass, West River, Antigonish, 1803
    Scottish Roots: Knoidart, Inverness, Scotland, then to Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada.

2. The Following 9 Users say 'Aye' to CollinMacD For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thatís quite lovely
    Very nice acquisition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! I have the same one and wear it with my black Argyle to fancier events and always get lots of compliments.

CTBuchanan
    Not my circus, not my monkeys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctbuchanan View Post
    Congratulations! I have the same one and wear it with my black Argyle to fancier events and always get lots of compliments.

CTBuchanan
    I saw this for the first time on Donnie's website, and knew immediately I needed it. It looks so much nicer when you actually see it, the photograph does not really do it justice. Appears to have a lot of space on the inside, and love the drawstrings how they close up the pouch. Donnie's truly a craftsman, and his work is so detailed, I don't know how anybody could spend the same amount and purchase a sporran commercially made when you have this option. Truly a work of art you are able to wear....cheers
    Allan Collin MacDonald III
    Grandfather - Clan Donald, MacDonald (Clanranald) /MacBride, Antigonish, NS, 1791
    Grandmother - Clan Chisholm of Strathglass, West River, Antigonish, 1803
    Scottish Roots: Knoidart, Inverness, Scotland, then to Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada.

6. The Following User Says 'Aye' to CollinMacD For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, that looks great. I mean, I am not really a fan of Jacobite sporrans. I prefer full-dress sporrans or semi-dress sporrans, but yeah, it looks awesome. I would suggest not wear it to formal events though, maybe only use it when going camping or going hiking.

But do as you please man.
    Official Patrick Hughes Message