X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scotty doesnt know

I was walking past the big screen TV in the common room last night, and the movie, Euro Trip, was on. The movie is a little crude, with some...not childish, but younger generation humor. The opening scene had the agonist girlfriend leave him for the singer of a band. The young lady jumped on the stage wearing a ladies, kilt/skirt, while she sang along with the band leader in a song celebrating her infedelity to Scotty. The song, scotty doesnt know, was actually a catchy tune.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFilomena
    I was walking past the big screen TV in the common room last night, and the movie, Euro Trip, was on. The movie is a little crude, with some...not childish, but younger generation humor. The opening scene had the agonist girlfriend leave him for the singer of a band. The young lady jumped on the stage wearing a ladies, kilt/skirt, while she sang along with the band leader in a song celebrating her infedelity to Scotty. The song, scotty doesnt know, was actually a catchy tune.
    For moment's of complete, mindless silliness that's actually a good movie to watch. It's definitely boorish, definitely mindless, & very slapstick. But every now and then you need to let your brain have a rest.

And that is one catchy tune.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used "Hot Shots" and "Hot Shots Part Dueax" as brain-off amusement. The first time I watched part 1, I started getting insulted by how cheap the jokes were, then I thought "so what, you're not doing anything else, just watch it" and enjoyed myself for a change.

Matt in Texas

Kilted KT is offline Membership Revoked for repeated rule violations.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eurotrip is a perfect way to quickly get rid of an hour and a half without sleeping...not to mention the actress is definitly a keeper ( Michelle Trachtenberg....mmmmm)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you know that the lead singer was Matt Damon, and the bad playing was his band? he was in I think it was prague(sp) that the movie was filmed
    at ..... and Matt Damon was there filming the Borne supremacy(sp again)

just a little triv for ya

also the girl that jumped on stage is lana from smallville
    damn i cant spel today
    Irish diplomacy: is telling a man to go to he)) in such a way that he looks forward to the trip!