X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like a family...

Over the years there has been a transition in users. Many of us who were here for over a decade have had our interpersonal squabbles, like any family. There were also times of great revelry where everyone was taking light hearted jabs at each other, as well as dark times that we supported each other through. Many of us have connected in the 'real world' and established lasting friendships. It would be great to have the level of active participation that keeps things fresh, but as many have observed, it's cyclical. Thanks to Steve for keeping this place alive, and to all the rabble for supporting it!
    "Durum Patientia Frango" (By patience I break what is hard) Clan Muir Muir motto
    "Do well, and let them say - Gordon!"
    "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members" My hero, Groucho Marx

2. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to Improv1 For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, for those who wonder, there are three or four extremely active threads right now that are keeping the place hopping. Thatís about all it takes.
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster, lover of God, people (most of them!) dogs, joy, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, dreamer, traditionalist, bon-vivant, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Sinclair.

4. The Following 4 Users say 'Aye' to Father Bill For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678