X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tulsa, Oklahoma Kilt Night...Any Takers?

Anybody interested in getting together for a pint around Tulsa? I've been sportin my Kilts alone for a few months now so it won't be such a shock to the local crowd!

Sindarius I know you're a fellow Kilted Tulsan as well as brother officer. What say ye?

Anybody else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds great to me. Name the time and place and I'm there. I'm a night Shifter with Thurdays and Fridays off but if ya want to do it on another night I can probably manage it as long as I give the Lt. a few days notice. The more the merrier but heck, even if it's just the two of us I'll wager we can raise some eyebrows.

~Bryan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess it's you and me! I'm a night shifter as well and work your days off. However I have class (at your training center) on Thursday the 8th. That gives me the night off! If your good to go then how about then?

I'll shoot you a pm to line out the details.