First off, I have to say again that I still think Rocky's 5 yard wool kilts are the best kilts you'll find for quality, fit, service and value. If you've ever thought, "Should I...", the answer is YES. Do it.

Ok on to the non kilt items I recently got from USA Kilts. I did a bit of holiday shopping for myself this year because my wife wanted me to get what I really wanted. The added bonus was that it happened before December 25th.

I am a fan of pocket watches. I always have been, but seldom wore one. In cooler weather I wear vests and 3 piece suits more, so I thought that it was a perfect time to add a nice, but useable/durable pocket watch.

I'd been checking out the brand that Rocky carries and decided to pull the trigger. While I was at it, I wanted a decent balmoral cap. Got both items from Rocky and they were delivered in a flash.

Here's the watch:

Chain is long enough to go from vest pocket to button hole with a nice swag. The detail on the cover has a deeper relief than I expected at this price. Nice work and a very good functional watch.

Balmoral:

Spot-on sizing, well constructed--just needs a bit of 'jocking' and it will be good to go!

I reviewed these because sometimes one doesn't always know the quality of the associated items a kilt maker carries. I wasn't let down. I'm very pleased with the price and quality-for-the-price in these two Items from USA Kilts. Bonus--they come with the typical quick and professional service you get from this store.

Good job Rocky. You carry good 'stuff' :-)