X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tremendous customer service from USA Kilts

I ordered a semi-traditional kilt in the Scruffy Wallace tartan a few weeks from Rocky. I picked it up last week and did not have a chance to try it on in the store. When I finally got the chance to try it on later that night I found out that it was a few inches too big in the waist.

I contacted Rocky by email and set up an appointment to drop by the store to get the kilt re-sized. (Sometimes it is a very good thing to live only 45 minutes from Rocky's store, and sometimes it is a very dangerous thing.) I walked in the door, put the kilt on, Rocky measured where it needed to be fixed, handed it to Mac for repairs and I was out the door 10 minutes later with a great-fitting kilt. An excellent example of customer service and standing behind their products. Thanks Rocky and Mac!

(Of course, I also picked out the tartan for my next kilt while I was there. Christmas is coming.)
    "You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi

2. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to dutchy kilted For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers to Rocky and his crew for the top notch service, but as you said, very dangerous living that close to a superb kilt store.
    Last edited by Downunder Kilt; 27th September 13 at 02:03 PM.
    Shoot straight you bastards. Don't make a mess of it. Harry (Breaker) Harbord Morant - Bushveldt Carbineers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Rocky and the gang's customer service is superb!
    The Official [BREN]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rocky is taking care of a wee problem I had with the Bonnie Prince Charlie jacket and waistcoat set I bought recently. He is a true gentleman merchant of the highest caliber. I am very pleased with everything I have got from him, and am not surprised at all that USA Kilts is expanding.

Frank
    Ne Obliviscaris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. I've never had a bad day with USAK. I recently ordered a day sporran for an upcoming cruise and received it in 2 days flat. I can't wait for my next USAKilt (in the R'lyeh Tartan).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As we all know, Rocky has excellent customer service.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live a half hour drive away plus I have to drive by the shop to get to my friend's house so I stop in for my purchases . Rocky & the staff have always been helpful friendly & informative . It's so hard not to hand all of my money !
    veritas aequitas