X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

kiltedwolfman

The coffee maker heaven sent.

We recently bought a single cup at a time coffee maker, and the production company also makes a meriad number of coffee flavours for their machine. While I'm not usually one to give in to marketing trickery I have to admit that I was sold on a brew called "Highlanders' Grog" and now much to my ultimate dismay I'm hooked! The wife and I have practically stopped drinking Tim Hortons' coffee in prefference to our grog. If there is a Bed Bath and Beyond close to you, and you can gt in there on a weekend when they have the samplers pushing their tasty concoctions I highly suggest you give it a shot.

Cheers

P.S. the Grog with a shot of Drambui is a mix you'd crawl through glass to have another of!;)

Retired Forum Moderator
    Forum Historian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltedwolfman View Post
    We recently bought a single cup at a time coffee maker, and the production company also makes a meriad number of coffee flavours for their machine. While I'm not usually one to give in to marketing trickery I have to admit that I was sold on a brew called "Highlanders' Grog" and now much to my ultimate dismay I'm hooked! The wife and I have practically stopped drinking Tim Hortons' coffee in prefference to our grog. If there is a Bed Bath and Beyond close to you, and you can gt in there on a weekend when they have the samplers pushing their tasty concoctions I highly suggest you give it a shot.

Cheers

P.S. the Grog with a shot of Drambui is a mix you'd crawl through glass to have another of!;)
    Do they make that in K-Cups for a Kureig? We have one, and I can't say I've seen a "Highlander's Grog" before. I've gotten hooked on Tully's Kona Blend.

T.

kiltedwolfman
    The coffee company is called Kienna coffee, their brewer is called the "suncafe" I don't know if it's available in the US though. You can certainly look it up online and get the coffee and then use it in the K-cup.

kiltedwolfman
    If you want to PM me your mailing addy I'll send you a sample. I am sure you can find a way to make a nice cup from it.

Retired Forum Moderator
    Forum Historian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltedwolfman View Post
    If you want to PM me your mailing addy I'll send you a sample. I am sure you can find a way to make a nice cup from it.
    PM will be sent PDQ.

I have a "universal" filter for the Kureig that may be used for ground coffee.

T.