X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

   X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    21st January 17
    Location
    Wiltshire, England
    Posts
    318
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice, looks professionally done, you should be proud to wear that with any kilt.

  2. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Nomad For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Join Date
    1st January 19
    Location
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Very nice, looks professionally done, you should be proud to wear that with any kilt.
    Thanks google/YouTube supplies some great helpful video of real professionals at the trade.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    6th May 10
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    very nice piece

    be careful about trying to correct "mistakes" or learning from the experience:^) That's why I have 13 sporrans now. I'm always trying to get it right.

  5. The Following User Says 'Aye' to grizzbass For This Useful Post:


  6. #14
    Join Date
    1st January 19
    Location
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzbass View Post
    be careful about trying to correct "mistakes" or learning from the experience:^) That's why I have 13 sporrans now. I'm always trying to get it right.
    Thanks, can always farm the first ones out as the learning continues

  7. #15
    Join Date
    6th May 10
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Seagrove59 View Post
    Thanks, can always farm the first ones out as the learning continues
    That's what has happened to some of mine. I'm sending 2 to my wife's nephew this week.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    13th May 18
    Location
    UK, Wiltshire
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is extremely nice work indeed (and far more adventurous than my first attempt! ) Difficult to see on my current screen, but is it all hand stitched too? Very neat. Congratulations.
    Dduw Bendithia pob Celtiaid

  9. #17
    Join Date
    1st January 19
    Location
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaidd View Post
    That is extremely nice work indeed (and far more adventurous than my first attempt! ) Difficult to see on my current screen, but is it all hand stitched too? Very neat. Congratulations.
    Thanks and yes all hand stitched, got to learn to use a sewing machine, but at my age I find it quite relaxing to put some music on and just hand stitch.

  10. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to Seagrove59 For This Useful Post:


  11. #18
    Join Date
    7th September 14
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,154
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nicely done

  12. #19
    Join Date
    20th May 17
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    290
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done indeed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0