X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information Houston Kiltmakers Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding Photos to Album

I was able to create an album from my profile, but I have no other options or buttons for adding photos to the album. Nothing happens when I click on the album. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reply to a few more threads; if memory serves me correctly, you can start adding images after your first 10 or so posts.

3. The Following User Says 'Aye' to pbutts For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect pbutts is right - I didn't even know there was an album feature so I went to my profile page to try and create one and see if I could answer your question. IF the link in my sig works then I was able to do it and there were ac ouple ways to upload pics to the album - I saw some pics I already had posted previously and I added a couple from my computer that I hadn't posted yet. They appear in the main window and to put them in the album I just dragged the pics down to the area below the main window. If none of that appears for you then you might just need a couple more posts. If you still don't get the options for uploading pics then post back and we'll happily try to figure it out. OR just wait and a mod or longer term regular who actually knows will be along lol. ;-)
    .................................................. ........................................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    My Leatherwork Album
    - Feel free to look and critique - I'm just learning leather and welcome all help.