X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information Houston Kiltmakers Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool 2014 Sarasota, Florida Scottish Highland Games

Any of the west coast FL people heading there? Bringing out the emoticons on xmarksthescot.com. Serious business..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live literally about 2 minutes from the venue, but I'm not certain I'll be able to go due to work...
    "A true adventurer goes forth, aimless and uncalculating, to meet and greet unknown fate." ~ Domino Harvey ~
    ~ We Honor Our Fallen ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's where I saw the Monkees play in the mid 80s...well, 3/4ths of them...Trying to find out if I can make it - I'll be out of town a LOT next week all over FL for work and may be too worn out to make the 2.5 hour drive...
    .................................................. ........................................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    My Leatherwork Album
    - Feel free to look and critique - I'm just learning leather and welcome all help.