X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

   X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    20th January 09
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: MO Tartan day 2012

    Well, I certainly plan to be there Saturday, and my brother should be there too! Hope to see you all there.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    6th February 10
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    8,172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: MO Tartan day 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw02 View Post
    creagdhubh,

    We may stay Saturday night and leave on Sunday morning. We're headed to Paducah on Sunday. We had a great time last year; the MO folks were friendly and the food was excellant. Looking forward to seeing you there.

    Larry
    Likewise!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    25th January 11
    Location
    Winfield, MO (originally from NE Scotland)
    Posts
    1,310
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rain forecast... ?
    Note to self: Must remember the pleaty bit goes at the back...

    cupidsundierun l ran kilted - survived! Pics to follow.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    6th February 10
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    8,172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    Rain forecast... ?
    Yeah, but it'll be 'good Scottish weather,' mate. Not to mention they are calling for a 30% chance of a pop-up thunderstorm, not continuous rain all day long. I don't know about you, but a 70% chance of no rain sounds pretty good to me! I have been watching the weather forecast in the St. Louis area for a while now, so I think we'll be okay. I just don't want the temps to climb too much, or become humid. It has been so nice lately with the cooler weather!

    And if it does in fact rain, well, everyone can huddle under the Miller tent, which I have actually done when it rained so hard one year and the winds were ferocious! There's also downtown, historic St. Charles (Main Street) right there as well, with all of its shops, eateries and pubs, so 'real' shelter is only a few second walk away! I think we'll be okay.

    See you there mate,
    Last edited by creagdhubh; 12th April 12 at 10:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 MWC in SC
    By captjamie in forum Athletics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28th March 12, 09:55 PM
  2. Prom 2012
    By Kilted Craanen in forum Show us your pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 6th March 12, 04:42 PM
  3. New 2012 models
    By Nighthawk in forum Stillwater Kilts
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 7th February 12, 08:32 AM
  4. Our first storm of 2012!
    By Nighthawk in forum Show us your pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th February 12, 01:32 PM
  5. Welcome to 2012
    By theborderer in forum Celebration Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd January 12, 10:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0