X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

   X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information Houston Kiltmakers Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    30th December 11
    Location
    Idstein, Germany
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Burns Supper Aschaffenburg/Germany on Jan. 25th

    Hej hej,

    on January 25th there will be a Burns supper in the Märchentheater in Aschaffenburg (40 km from Frankfurt/Main and 180 km from Nürnberg)

    The price of 35 € includes the show, meal and whisky, other beverages are to be paid extra.
    It begins at 8pm (entry starts at 7:30pm)

    link to the page of the specials of th Fairytale Theater:
    http://www.storystage.de/cms/website...plk0p4vg0somu1

    salü jörg
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleater View Post
    Weeelll - once I was walking along the row of shops near us and passed a young couple, she was wearing a narrow strip of denim for a skirt and a couple of handkerchieves worth of fabric for a blouse and it was losing the fight to stay closed - I was almost out of earshot when he enquired 'why doesn't your skirt move like that?' Anne the Pleater

  2. #2
    Join Date
    4th March 12
    Location
    Germany - near the famous 'LORELEY'
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jörg,

    as agreed I'll try to meet you in the hotel round 3 pm. Got to work in the morning ;-(


    ...MAYBE IN MY NEW KILT ;-)

    Greez

    Marcus

  3. #3
    Join Date
    30th December 11
    Location
    Idstein, Germany
    Posts
    668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltmonk View Post
    Hi Jörg,

    as agreed I'll try to meet you in the hotel round 3 pm. Got to work in the morning ;-(
    I think we will be there at the same time

    ...MAYBE IN MY NEW KILT ;-)

    Greez

    Marcus
    no need to yell, your voice is loud enough in normal use.

    salü jörg
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleater View Post
    Weeelll - once I was walking along the row of shops near us and passed a young couple, she was wearing a narrow strip of denim for a skirt and a couple of handkerchieves worth of fabric for a blouse and it was losing the fight to stay closed - I was almost out of earshot when he enquired 'why doesn't your skirt move like that?' Anne the Pleater

  4. #4
    Join Date
    4th March 12
    Location
    Germany - near the famous 'LORELEY'
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piipriker View Post
    no need to yell, your voice is loud enough in normal use.

    salü jörg
    really ????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0