X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.
6th April 11, 12:48 PM
Casual Kilts now updated with over 200 tartans on sale
Tartan day a great day to celebrate Scotland and Tartan of course. We are celebrating with our new casual kilt sale. We are officially putting almost every single tartan in stock on sale. Over 200 tartans available in 4 different weights: 10, 13, 16 and even 18 ounces. Some of these tartans are rare and quite a number are special weaves not normally available in heavier weights. These kilts are made with 4 or 5 yards of fabric depending on your hip size. They are made to your measurements and are not off the rack.
Warning: These are while supplies last. This sale is to help reduce inventory and pass on great savings to our customers. With that said there is a chance the tartan you select may be sold when you go to buy. We will check inventory before every order is put in to ensure your tartan is available. Please have an alternative tartan chosen if possible.
We have condensed all 200 tartans into a single page. To see them do the following:
The kilts are only $199.99 and add matching flashes for $20. There is a charge if your hips are over 46". Regular price for these kilt range from $350 up to $500.
- Go to the Casual Kilts on Sale page
- Scroll down to Tartan Weight: and choose one.
- Tartans is right after Tartan weight: browse and choose one.
- Choose your hip size next.
- Finally choose your tartan flashes. This will change the price based on your selections. *at this point the image may change to show you the tartan*
- You can change the tartans by choosing a different Tartan Weight.
- Once you find one you like type in your measurement up above.
- Add to cart and follow the checkout process.
*** Not all tartans have pictures yet. If there is one you want to see please email me and I will be happy to take a picture for you. ****
By Brandon in forum Burnetts & Struth
Last Post: 5th September 10, 02:05 PM
By David Thornton in forum General Kilt Talk
Last Post: 18th July 09, 04:24 PM
By RockyR in forum USA Kilts
Last Post: 7th June 09, 01:55 PM
By KiltedDawg in forum General Kilt Talk
Last Post: 11th June 08, 09:59 AM
By way2fractious in forum DIY Showroom
Last Post: 22nd December 06, 12:35 PM
Tags for this Thread