X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there be Bobcats here

The Wife wasn't feeling well again so Grizz and I went out to oak glen. There is an orchard that last year I saw a bob cat in twice so every time I drive by I slow down and look more carefully. It paid off and this larger bobcat was sunning himself. I stopped and got out and managed to get up sun of him. He decided to leave and I got only a few shots of him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9758abc800.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	35803
    We had got there earlier than normal and the rising sun showed everything in a beautiful light

Name:	DSC_9769a800.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	35804

Name:	DSC_9778a800.jpg 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	35805
    It was 50ish which is the coldest it's been this year and grizz got very excited about it and was running around like a puppy again doing circle 8s around me and running down the trail until I called him and then running back

Name:	DSC_9834a800.jpg 
Size:	410.8 KB 
ID:	35806
    I was in my util kilt but without JoAnn there didn't get a shot. It started out a little chilly for me (the 3 rangers I ran into were bundled head to toe) but pretty soon I was very comfortable. This was JoAnn and I last week at the pond

Name:	DSC_9610ab800.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	35807

2. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to grizzbass For This Useful Post: