X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There be Kilts in Maine

Dropped a kilt off at the cleaners today. The owner's son wrote it up as a kilt instead of a "skirt" I thanked him for that.
    I said I must be the only one that brings in a kilt. He said there were others, in fact one customer was quit upset when the word skirt was used.
    A woman behind me asked if I made it to the highland games (New Hampshire). I told her that I had missed it due to a schedule conflict. She also said there activities in February.
    Hopefully, I will soon meet some of the closet kilters in Maine and New Hampshire!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There be Kilts in Maine

Dropped a kilt off at the cleaners today. The owner's son wrote it up as a kilt instead of a "skirt" I thanked him for that.
    I said I must be the only one that brings in a kilt. He said there were others, in fact one customer was quit upset when the word skirt was used.
    A woman behind me asked if I made it to the highland games (New Hampshire). I told her that I had missed it due to a schedule conflict. She also said there activities in February.
    Hopefully, I will soon meet some of the closet kilters in Maine and New Hampshire!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There be Kilts in Maine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will,

I also hear of other guys wearing kilts. Just have not seen them I guess. I get at least one phone call a week reporting a kilt sighting somewhere arouund town. But as of yet I haven't seen anyone that was not going to an event.
    Glen McGuire

A Life Lived in Fear, Is a Life Half Lived.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will,

I also hear of other guys wearing kilts. Just have not seen them I guess. I get at least one phone call a week reporting a kilt sighting somewhere arouund town. But as of yet I haven't seen anyone that was not going to an event.
    Glen McGuire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will,

Glen McGuire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan
    Will,

I suspect the same is true here. Besides, winter will soon be here in Maine. That will keep the kilts indoors!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will,

I suspect the same is true here. Besides, winter will soon be here in Maine. That will keep the kilts indoors!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will,