X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers
  • 4th January 18, 09:58 AM
    GrainReaper
    Ok, $35 per person, plus booze and tip. Good to know... I’m going to try to call tonight and see about getting a table...
  • 10th January 18, 10:52 AM
    Mikilt
    Lads,

I cannot attend. My father just passed at Christmas. That day is my birthday and my mother has brought the hammer down on family time. Insofar as it's not feasible for her to join us at the PP, I must acquiesce and spend that time with her.

Slainte,
  • 10th January 18, 04:39 PM
    Sample m
    U will be missed. And very sorry to hear about your dad mike. I just got my tickets over the phone. I hope. I told them to watch out for other xmarks the scot.com Peoples and try to put us together. He said he would put us together as much as they can but shouldn’t b a prob. As long as we call in. Soonish. Sells out quick. Can’t wait
  • 11th January 18, 02:20 PM
    ImperialPint
    I just called and made my reservation. They are aware of the X Marks The Scot group and are trying to put everyone together. So mention X Marks The Scot group when you call.
  • 14th January 18, 10:01 AM
    Creag
    @Mikilt - sorry to hear your loss. I'll raise a toast to your Dad on Burns' Night. And sorry to miss meeting you. As this expo rotates through a few cities I expect I'll be back, maybe in '21.

Ticket purchases but I didn't mention XMarks - I'll send them an email.
  • 16th January 18, 06:02 PM
    tripleblessed
    Mikilt, sad to hear of your loss. Prayers. And being with family is a priority.
  • 18th January 18, 02:08 PM
    GrainReaper
    Anyone care to read a poem? They are looking for one more person
  • 21st January 18, 11:09 AM
    GrainReaper
    Can I get a head count for tomorrow? I’m attending, as is Creag, how about the rest of you? @here
  • 21st January 18, 11:52 AM
    GrainReaper
    Also, better get tickets ASAFP if you haven’t already, they are 85 of 100 seats sold already.
  • 22nd January 18, 08:08 AM
    ImperialPint
    I will be there. I'm looking forward to my first Burns Dinner as well as meeting all of you.

My folks were members of the Baltimore Maryland St. Andrew's Society and attended many dinners.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!