X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers
  • 20th September 14, 08:31 AM
    Pleater
    If anything it has all now kicked off on the ground. British people are actually taking about the future of the UK.

The heading might be better if altered to reflect the situation now the referendum is past.

Personally I can't see that any discussion of the rights and wrongs of the decision already made is helpful - now there will be the fallout but that is all politics.

Anne.
  • 20th September 14, 09:24 AM
    Couper
    This is a kilt forum - not a political forum. Every time I have to scroll through that warning I feel as though I am being chided to do no wrong - as though I were still in grade school. Please remove it.
  • 20th September 14, 09:35 AM
    Steve Ashton
    What I will do is make the notice dismissable.

If you have read and agree to abide by the notice, but do not wish to see it each time you log on, simply click the red X in the upper right corner.

This prohibition is still in effect though. Any discussions on this topic will be removed.
  • 20th September 14, 10:20 AM
    TheOfficialBren
    Hasn't it always been close-able? I remember a red x on my end. I clicked it months ago and it closed.
  • 20th September 14, 10:30 AM
    Couper
    Thank you, Steve.

Quote:

This prohibition is still in effect though. Any discussions on this topic will be removed.
    As they should be. I don't come to a themed forum to discuss politics.
  • 20th September 14, 12:25 PM
    Hawk
    For the present moment, and do to some that wish to discuss this, taking it out of context, and as one that wishes to not add fuel, but rather find the neutral ground to enhance positive growth from recent developments in Scotland's future, and as the OP I request that this thread be closed Steve.....Thank you for enabling the future end of the warning notice.

Hawk
  • 20th September 14, 12:32 PM
    ThistleDown
    At the request of the OP, this thread is closed.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!