X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers
  • 6th June 10, 07:28 AM
    bricelythgoe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogden_Piper View Post
    I'll be there, competing with Wasatch And District Grade 4. Stop by and say hello..

It's a good size games, but the selection of good stuff to buy is very small...

Eric

I agree with Ogden Piper. I believe it draws about 10-12,000 people, although the vendor selection is very small.

Hey Ogden, do you know a Lisa Saunders in that pipe band?
  • 6th June 10, 09:45 AM
    mbhandy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Earl D- View Post
    How true, Brice-the rain strom in the middle of it all didn't help either!!

I really enjoyed the rain storm it cooled things off. Made me run for the St. Andrews tent and join. LOL

MrBill
  • 7th June 10, 10:54 AM
    jordanjm
    I'm definitely going to be there.
  • 7th June 10, 02:31 PM
    Earl D
    Well, after be unemployeed for over a year, the wife begins new employee orientation this Wednesday and may have to work this Saturday. It's only part-time but it's a start.
  • 11th June 10, 07:28 AM
    Vegan Scot
    Wonder if they allow outside food and drink in. Can't find anything about that on the website. Am I going to have to be all cloak&dagger so I can sneak in my veggie haggis and bangers? :lol:

Anyone wanna see about meeting up somewhere? Time, place? Ron, you decide if you were coming or not? (I take silence as an affirmative!)
  • 11th June 10, 07:36 AM
    Riverkilt
    Sorry guys, won't make it. Couldn't get today off to travel (all noses to the grindstone as the fiscal year winds down) and I've picked up a bit of a bug that's going around work. Demands much time riding my "white horse."

Looks like the weather guessers are predicting another wet one too...hang in.
  • 11th June 10, 07:38 AM
    bricelythgoe
    Yup, looks like it might be a wet one.
  • 11th June 10, 07:43 AM
    ali8780
    have fun guys! Maybe one of these years I won't be traveling during the Utah games
  • 11th June 10, 09:43 AM
    Squeaky McMurdo
    It's been raining a lot in southern Wyoming too...

Maybe some of you Utah folks could come to the Jackson Hole Games in August.

Ali, our 2 year olds could totally hang out! We could put your son and my daughter(s) in kilts and get some adorable pictures! :p

--Chelsea McMurdo--

P.S. We'll be in Richfield for the 4th of July if any of you live in southern UT

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!