X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

Lusting after teenagers

Printable View

• 30th April 12, 05:59 PM
    MacMillans son
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LitTrog View Post
    15-year Fine Oak[/B]: Imagine Don Rickles morphed into an orange and covered in sawdust.

What the HELL Lit Trog! I'd have to have my Scotch with an Acid back to get that visual!! :lol:
  • 30th April 12, 06:13 PM
    Mickey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMillan's son View Post
    What the HELL Lit Trog! I'd have to have my Scotch with an Acid back to get that visual!! :lol:

HAHAHAHA... nicely done, sir:)
  • 30th April 12, 06:14 PM
    LitTrog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMillan's son View Post

Sorry! It's this whole synesthesia thing I have; what I lack in cognitive ability I make up for with...well, nothing really. I just lack cognitive ability. But at least I have a carnival in my cranium. Whee.
  • 30th April 12, 06:27 PM
    artificer
    Looks like a splendid night was had by both of you. We're coming up on our bi-annual Whisky tasting and coincidentally enough, the theme is "The Macallan". I can only hope to sample the same goods as you (although I'll forgo the "feel-up, as my wife won't be there, and that could lead to marital strife and/or murder :lol: )

:pith:
  • 30th April 12, 06:36 PM
    opositive
    excellent job showcasing delightful scotch and lovely wife.... oh yeah, there was a guy in kilt somewhere, wasn't there?
  • 30th April 12, 06:52 PM
    Spartan Tartan
    Best descriptions EVER!
  • 30th April 12, 07:21 PM
    LitTrog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by artificer View Post
    Looks like a splendid night was had by both of you. We're coming up on our bi-annual Whisky tasting and coincidentally enough, the theme is "The Macallan". I can only hope to sample the same goods as you (although I'll forgo the "feel-up, as my wife won't be there, and that could lead to marital strife and/or murder :lol: )

:pith:

I'd love to hear what you think, Scott (same for anyone else lecherous enough to have clicked on this disturbingly-labeled thread). In case you couldn't tell, I'm certainly not the go-to authority, but I know what I hate. I'd personally rank the five in this order:
    1) 18 sherry
    2) 17 fine oak (very close 2nd)
    3) 12 sherry (the only one I had tried previously--just an all-around pleasing malt)
    4) 10 sherry
    5) 15 fine oak (didn't hate it, but not worth the price of admission. Rickles can be ruthless.)
  • 30th April 12, 08:41 PM
    cable scot
    :oops:
  • 30th April 12, 08:55 PM
    California Highlander
    Oh my, this is coming to the Regency ballroom in SF next week. Only three of the ten sessions still open. Hmmm...how to convince my wife....
  • 30th April 12, 08:58 PM
    LitTrog
    All gone!

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!