X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers
  • 28th July 09, 05:33 PM
    berserkbishop
    I could go for the 7th or the 8th. I think in looking at my schedule that the 7th would be a little better for me, but really either day is good. What say you all about the 7th?

Bishop
  • 29th July 09, 04:33 AM
    Kilted Rogue
    both days are good here.
  • 29th July 09, 05:32 PM
    Steeplechase
    Hey guys! This sound interesting. The 8th would work better for me, but I have yet to get "permission" to attend; plan what is best for yourselves and I'll see what I can do.
  • 30th July 09, 05:19 PM
    berserkbishop
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeplechase View Post
    Hey guys! This sound interesting. The 8th would work better for me, but I have yet to get "permission" to attend; plan what is best for yourselves and I'll see what I can do.

The 8th is just fine for me as well, I say we plan to meet up for dinner and drinks, say 5 or 6 PM?
  • 4th August 09, 06:53 AM
    Kilted Rogue
    Ok here it is..
    8 Aug 2009 The 1st Lowcountry Kilt Meet-Up
    @ Madra Rua Irish Pub
    6pm.

For those familier with the pub i say we meet in the back right side where the big TV is there are plenty of table space and that side is non-smoking.

Can we get a reply of all planning to attend.

I will be there
  • 4th August 09, 03:42 PM
    berserkbishop
    Count me in barring the Navy changing my plans for the weekend. . .
  • 4th August 09, 05:21 PM
    Steeplechase
    I am planning to be there.
  • 5th August 09, 03:18 AM
    berserkbishop
    Looks like we may get a small crowd together. Looking forward to meeting all who will be attending.

Bishop
  • 5th August 09, 05:14 PM
    Kilted Rogue
    i would hate to jinx it, but i agree Bishop. you can count my wee lad in as well,and he will be fully kilted
  • 5th August 09, 06:39 PM
    berserkbishop
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilted Rogue View Post
    i would hate to jinx it, but i agree Bishop. you can count my wee lad in as well,and he will be fully kilted

I may bring a shipmate, wont be kilted but I need a DD. . . otherwise I wont be sampling much of the pubs drink. . .

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!