X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers
  • 3rd December 18, 07:13 PM
    Liam
    Welcome from Western Canada!
  • 4th December 18, 08:12 AM
    Tomak
    Hello and welcome from Southern California.
  • 6th December 18, 08:54 AM
    revdpatience
    Welcome from Wisconsin, where I rarely find myself. I travel on business for a DC-based higher ed best practice research firm. Perhaps our paths will cross sometime when I’m in the DC office.

Enjoy the forum!
  • 6th December 18, 09:16 AM
    CollinMacD
    Already greeted you earlier, as I live just over the river in Northern, VA. The DC area has a lot of Scottish Activities all year around, especially during Robert Burns Birthday, so many Burn Nights out. Seems like Alexandria, and Fredericksburg both have many events. May I suggest you go to the St. Andrews Society of Washington DC home page, and that will get you started with some activities in the area. Also, if you go to Clan Donald Mid East Facebook, you can see many other activities , including Hogmanay Party that will be held near Richmond on 5th January, at the Historic Hanover Inn....little bit of a drive, but a great eventing, I posted the specifics in the event section of this forum. We have many events, and glad that you are showing an interest. Of course during the spring, summer and fall, several Scottish Games are well within driving distance. You have not shortage of events to wear your kilt. Hope you enjoy your time in the DC area. CHEERS.
  • 12th December 18, 01:35 PM
    TheGratefulNed
    Welcome, from a fellow newbie living about 3.5 hours North of you!

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!