X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Victoria, BC Canada 48° 25' 47.31"N 123° 20' 4.59" W
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You pay the shipping

If you have ever wanted a jacket to finish off your kilt outfit - or you would prefer a different style jacket from your current one - or you have put off buying a jacket because they are too expensive - This may be your lucky day.

You may remember that I retired from kiltmaking and closed my retail shop just a month before Covid. Items that did not sell right away, or in the years since, have been in storage. Now is the time for them all to go.

All I am asking is that you pay to cover the actual shipping cost to mail a jacket to you. This includes the packing material - plus Canada/US Postal services.

All packages will be mailed with a tracking number.

I have the following jackets available. I will delete jackets from this list as they go.

All ex-hire/rental items were worn less than 3 times and dry cleaned after the last wearing.

Prince Charlie Coatees with matching 3 button shawl collar waistcoats, black barathea fabric, Silver colored square buttons. Made by Gaelic Tailoring.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 38 Regular. Taken - McMurdo

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 38 Long.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 44 Regular. Taken - Thistledown

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 50 Regular. Taken - Kilted Redleg

If you would be interested in any of these jackets you may contact me via PM here on the forum or via my personal email s.ashton@telus.net

More posts coming
    Last edited by Steve Ashton; 3rd October 22 at 07:40 PM.
    Steve Ashton
    Forum Owner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ashton View Post
    If you have ever wanted a jacket to finish off your kilt outfit - or you would prefer a different style jacket from your current one - or you have put off buying a jacket because they are too expensive - This may be your lucky day.

You may remember that I retired from kiltmaking and closed my retail shop just a month before Covid. Items that did not sell right away, or in the years since, have been in storage. Now is the time for them all to go.

All I am asking is that you pay to cover the actual shipping cost to mail a jacket to you. This includes the packing material - plus Canada/US Postal services.

All packages will be mailed with a tracking number.

I have the following jackets available. I will delete jackets from this list as they go.

All ex-hire/rental items were worn less than 3 times and dry cleaned after the last wearing.

Prince Charlie Coatees with matching 3 button shawl collar waistcoats, black barathea fabric, Silver colored square buttons. Made by Gaelic Tailoring.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 38 Regular.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 38 Long.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 44 Regular.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 50 Regular.

If you would be interested in any of these jackets you may contact me via PM here on the forum or via my personal email s.ashton@telus.net

More posts coming
    Very generous Sir ,good on you!

3. The Following User Says 'Aye' to R100PDave For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very generous offer indeed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice of you

I wish I was a little bigger or a little smaller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah! Or was on the right side of the pond... ;)

Sorry to be OT, but if in EU, and use Medium, Large, X-Large ect. How to convert to Inches?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve: you say “ made by Gaelic Tailoring “, is that the same company as “ Gaelic Themes”. https://gaelicthemes.com/tailoring/ ?
    waulk softly and carry a big schtick

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interest

Exceedingly generous offer! E-mail sent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent
    More words for the minimum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning Steve.
    I sent you an email about a week ago. I hope it didn’t get caught in your spam filter. It’s “timber.elegance” in the email address.
    I am interested in the 44 jacket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curious

Just curious if this was closed or still available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast