X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very bad pic of new UK

Got my tan original UK last week. Wore it the next day to a training class for the sales force at my company. Good day. Here is a very bad picture of the beast (taken with a web cam from across the room to get the angle right).

Of course within 30 min of putting it on I spilled coffee down the front. Went in to the wash and I have learned there are very few things less pleasant than ironing a UK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How come I can relate to ironing a UK? Even if the picture is a bit blurry, I do like it, and of course you look very casual, while looking great too.
    Glen McGuire

A Life Lived in Fear, Is a Life Half Lived.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan
    How come I can relate to ironing a UK? Even if the picture is a bit blurry, I do like it, and of course you look very casual, while looking great too.
    As proud as I am to wear it, I'm still a bit gun shy about asking my wife to take a high-quality picture so I can post it to an internet bulletin board. I'll get either the guts to ask or occasion to be photographed "spontaneously" soon.

Kilts (even the relative bargain of the UK) are expensive, but that cost is just the beginning. Of course I needed some casual brown boots, and some substantial socks, and maybe a new brown kilt-belt, and another kilt or two, and...and...and...