X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question X Marks Catalogue

With the talk of another run of the tartan, shirts, and kilt pins, an idea came to me.

We should have a picture page of all the Xmarks related material that has been made up. These could be used as a reference for further orders by members. Bear in mind I am not talking about a store, just a reference page.
    - Sporranos T-shirts
    - Xmarks kilt pin
    - Xmarks tartan (made into a kilt would be best)
    - Xmarks shirt

Am I missing something. I am sure Hamish has most of these in his gallery.
    Last edited by Colin; 25th April 06 at 09:19 AM.

Kilted KT is offline Membership Revoked for repeated rule violations.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    We need someone to put together a picture page of all the Xmarks related material that has been made up. These could be used as a reference for further orders by members. Bear in mind I am not talking about a store, just a reference page.
    - Sporranos T-shirts
    - Xmarks kilt pin
    - Xmarks shirt

I'll host it..if someone can send me images, or links to images...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I split this thread, so we don't take away from Gillis13's original question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a great idea to me. If I can help with a photo of the shirt, let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, if anyone has a photo of any of the items and you want to include it send it to me at clanwood@gmail.com

I will only be using one or two pics of each item, so don't be upset if i don't use yours. It is still of value, just not the one I picked

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the talk of another run of the tartan, shirts, and kilt pins, an idea came to me.

We should have a picture page of all the Xmarks related material that has been made up. These could be used as a reference for further orders by members. Bear in mind I am not talking about a store, just a reference page.
    - Sporranos T-shirts
    - Xmarks kilt pin
    - Xmarks shirt

With the exception of the "X Marks..." T-shirt, you are quite right Colin. I somehow missed the opportunity to get one of those, but will look for an ordering place for the second run - if there is one!

If the photos are in my Photo Album they are free to be copied, otherwise I have literally hundreds of images stored away (a separate photo CD for each kilt in The Kollection - and then some!). Just let me know what is required.
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish
    With the exception of the "X Marks..." T-shirt, you are quite right Colin. I somehow missed the opportunity to get one of those, but will look for an ordering place for the second run - if there is one!

If the photos are in my Photo Album they are free to be copied, otherwise I have literally hundreds of images stored away (a separate photo CD for each kilt in The Kollection - and then some!). Just let me know what is required.
    I'll get a pic of the shirt ( front and back ) posted tonight.

Hamish, if you could post a link to the other items listed, that would be fantastic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Hamish, I am sure you have most so I will see what I can find in your Gallery. I will likely use your pic of the Xmarks tartan kilt.

When I make this little page, I would like to give credit where credit is due. If I have missed anyone someone fill in the blank please.

Xmarks pins - (first run) Hank, (second run)?
    Sporranos shirts -(concept) Freelander, Rufus, Colin, (shirt design and print) Hank
    Xmarks tartan - Alan H, Steve Ashton (Wizard of BC), Matt Newsome(design)
    Xmarks shirts - (design)PDCorlis, (printing) mbhandy

I will put all this together if someone wants to make it into a webpage (I am web design incompetent).
    Last edited by Colin; 25th April 06 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Hamish, I am sure you have most so I will see what I can find in your Gallery. I will likely use your pic of the Xmarks tartan kilt.

When I make this little page, I would like to give credit where credit is due. If I have missed anyone someone fill in the blank please.

Xmarks pins - (first run) Hank, (second run)?
    Sporranos shirts -(concept) Freelander, Rufus, Colin, (shirt design and print) Hank
    Xmarks tartan - Alan H, Steve Ashton (Wizard of BC)
    Xmarks shirts - (design)??, (printing)??

I will put all this together if someone wants to make it into a webpage (I am web design incompetent).
    I'll be more than happy to put the page together if you like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, I will send throught the stuff when I have it all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast