OK, so there are these two guys who are regulars at X Marks the Scot "Beer/Kilt Nights" at the Devils Canyon Brewery, and they hang out with us kilties. One is Jason, good friend of TimC and Tims's Lady, and the other is Dan. Dan is one of the brewers and is married to Goddess #2, Lora. Anyway, it's plain to see that these guys have to get their arses into kilts, but they're just plain too cheap to do it. Harrrumph!

OK, so I decided a while ago that I would MAKE them kilts, just to see what I could do...sort of "pretend" how fast I could bang out a kilt when in "semi production" mode. Of course, I've only made two, now, so I'm hardly an expert, but what the hey. OK, so at the last Beer/Kilt night, I brought a tape measure and I got Lora to measure up Dan, and we got some sweet young thing to measure Jason. (She was cute, BTW.) way2fractious donated 4 yards of 60-inch material. It's heavy cotton/poly twill, almost canvas weight. It's a light green, almost khaki. Thanks, Mate!

OK, so much like last time with my hand-sewn, I'm going to document every step of the process of making two kilts, simultaneously to my own design, and how long it all takes. Maybe some of you folks will find this interesting..