X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Kudos to the Kilt Store!

As I've posted elsewhere, I recently ordered the whole "kilt package" from the Kilt Store. I chose the "free shipping" option, but then I got an email, cautioning that there is no insurance or package tracking under that option.

Since it was such an expensive order, I sent an email back to the company, asking how much it would cost to insure the package.

This is the reply I got:
    Hi Kyle,

Due to your order being of a high value and you being a
    member of X marks the scot. We have upgraded you to Fedex
    International Priority free of charge.

Kind Regards

Blair

That is customer service!!

Thank you Blair and everyone else at the Kilt Store!!

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have expected nothing less from KiltStore. They are a great company run by Nick and Adele (two of the nicest people I have met in the business). I know 'niceness' is not always important in the modern business world, but in their case it is THERE and it IS important, to their customers and their staff.

And that reminds me, I never took my order for the K2 kilts any further. Wow, a true 'senior' moment or slip-up!! I must recitify that in the coming week or three.
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great review of a nice bit of customer service done by a company. Here's hoping you are as pleased with the entire order.....it sounds like it is going to be great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This type of customert service has been my experience too, covering one order but I had to return the kilt and they are replacing it. I'm very satisfied with Kiltstore.
    Convener, Georgia Chapter, House of Gordon (Boss H.O.G.)

Where 4 Scotsmen gather there'll usually be a fifth.
    7/5 of the world's population have a difficult time with fractions.