Yes! Oh, joy of joys! Royal Mail has delivered my 100th kilt (the Barb Tewksbury masterpiece in the new 'Hamish Bicknell (Personal)' tartan designed by Rocky Roeger at USA Kilts). What an honour and privilege to have it at last - the 100th kilt in my possession. The fit of this Barb classic is, as one has come to expect, absolutely perfect; the needlework and finish are just faultless.

My heartfelt thanks go to Rocky for his inspired design and having the tartan registered so promptly by The Scottish Register of Tartans (ITI No. 10206), to Robert of R-Kilts for supplying the superb brown embossed straps and stylish brass buckles, and of course to Barb for creating such a magnificent garment whilst on location in Iceland. A fully international creation: designed in the USA, woven in Scotland, tailored in Iceland (and the USA) with Canadian straps and buckles and now at its permanent home in England! Thank you everyone involved - so very much appreciated.

OK, so to the first photos of No.100 (other than those showing the various stages of its construction). These were taken immediately after I removed the basting stitches from the pleats:

Don't you agree? This is a kilt to be treasured.

Take care,
Ham.