It seems that in the process of getting the Honour Roll up and running we forgot to announce that Hamish was the first inductee.

Hamish my friend, I can think of no other more deserving to be included on the X Marks Honour Roll than you. You embody all that is good about this community. You have shared your love for the kilt like no other . You were the first to post photos of kilts worn in something other than strictly Highland or military style.

Since the very beginnings of this forum you have shared with, offered sage advice to, and befriended so many of today's kilt wearers, myself included.

It is not everyone who has a verb and a noun named after them. I can Hamish my Kilt and I can do a Hamish. Both would be instantly recognized on this forum and world-wide.

I also can't imagine a kilt maker worth his salt who does not have a picture of you in one of their kilts on their website.

Each time I have met you I am reminded of a wisdom passed to me by my Great Aunt.
"In this world there are Gentlemen and there are gentle men. If you ever make a friend of someone who is both, feel very honored."

Congratulations my friend.