X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboKittie View Post
    Well, aren't you just the instigator!

This morning I was awoken by some very strange sounds. It seems Mickey got it into his head to try and model the only ones we have in our house... the feline version. (The same as pictures in my avatar, though she's put on 8 pounds since then.) While she's a striking animal, she's also half feral, quite unpredictable and all her pointy bits are fully intact.

I come down the stairs to see the love of my life in a kilt with an angry cat strapped to his crotch. The cat is howling, twisting and doing her best to inflict as damage as felinely possible. She must have had something important under one of those paws, because he stopped cursing and trying to wrangle her in order to let out a scream similar to something usually only heard coming from the mouths of little girls....
    that would have been great on Youtube, or the action kilt challenge thread.

TurboKittie is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was sleepy.

Mickey is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This morning I was awoken by some very strange sounds. It seems Mickey got it into his head to try and model the only ones we have in our house... the feline version.
    It seemed like a good idea when it came to me last night.

TEQUILA... the source of brilliant moments since its moment of creation.

TEQUILA MORNINGS... the source of putting brilliant moments of the night before into motion.

TEQUILA... stay away from it... and cats.

LitTrog... Don't listen to him. He's a very bad influence...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN29X2HCKpU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, aren't you just the instigator...
    I come down the stairs to see the love of my life in a kilt with an angry cat strapped to his crotch.
    I'd love to tell you that I've never before inspired paragraphs like the ones you wrote, TK, but this heady mixture of pride and shame I'm feeling is not new. Nor is it unpleasant, unwelcome, unlikely to happen again...

You post was wonderfully written--nobody would believe it, of course, but it was a truly entertaining read. Much to my great sorrow, I cannot claim to actually know you or Mickey, but all I know of you two made me certain that it actually happened.

I was crying. Honest-to-goodness bawling. Funniest thing ever. However, it highlights the drawbacks of technology like the internet and its ability to connect people...I prefer to burn my bridges after I cross them, not while I'm in the middle, tinkling on passing boaters. I knew I would be deemed a bad influence on your man, but I really wanted to enjoy your St. Louis hospitality first. Here comes yet another restraining order, I fear.

However, I might be saved by the contradiction in Mickey's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    It seemed like a good idea when it came to me last night.

LitTrog... Don't listen to him. He's a very bad influence...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN29X2HCKpU
    You claim to have had the idea yourself, young man, but go on to blame me for it. I will accept that I sowed the seed, but without your careful nurturing and eventual harvest, it would have simply lain dormant under the soil.

I hope I still have a chance to come visit and do some real damage. I think I deserve that opportunity.
    Mister McGoo

A Kilted Lebowski--Taking it easy so you don't have to.

Pennsyl-tuckey-vill-burg-town (aka central Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know Trog, the guys on the motorcycle forum I just joined think I am as weird as they come. They need to meet you! This made me laugh and made my day. Thanks.

Hugh

This morning I was awoken by some very strange sounds.

I come down the stairs to see the love of my life in a kilt with an angry cat strapped to his crotch.
    I love this site!
    Last edited by biblemonkey; 26th March 12 at 06:20 AM.

Pennsyl-tuckey-vill-burg-town (aka central Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

----------------------------------
    Last edited by biblemonkey; 26th March 12 at 06:20 AM.

Rkillip is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coprophagia?!

!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This morning I was awoken by some very strange sounds. It seems Mickey got it into his head to try and model the only ones we have in our house... the feline version. (The same as pictures in my avatar, though she's put on 8 pounds since then.) While she's a striking animal, she's also half feral, quite unpredictable and all her pointy bits are fully intact.

I come down the stairs to see the love of my life in a kilt with an angry cat strapped to his crotch. The cat is howling, twisting and doing her best to inflict as damage as felinely possible. She must have had something important under one of those paws, because he stopped cursing and trying to wrangle her in order to let out a scream similar to something usually only heard coming from the mouths of little girls....
    I just laughed so hard that I woke all my children up from their nap.
    This post is a natural product made from Recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123