X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

The Northern Appalachian Highlands of Southern Ohio
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One for the archives

The seldom performed and rarely photographed (the reason should be obvious) Double Chrome Dome Senior Sibling Division Hammish.

MadPiper1130 and DrummerBoy - Tartan Day 2012

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Er! Sorry friends but, "No comment!"

Take care,
    Ham.
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done, gents! Those smiles are priceless and you have done Hamish proud!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol!
    Regional Director for Scotland for Clan Cunningham International, and a Scottish Armiger.

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not intend to be so brutal - sorry! Here, however, is a reminder of the 'original' ..................

Take care,
    Ham.
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hrrrrr... another reason to pine for a leather kilt.

The Northern Appalachian Highlands of Southern Ohio
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    I did not intend to be so brutal - sorry! Here, however, is a reminder of the 'original' ..................

Take care,
    Ham.
    Ahh, Ham... we are ultimately unworthy. All we can claim is that we made the effort to flatter with our poorly executed imitation; mere mortals in the deep shadow of a true professional master. It was all in fun, but the admiration is sincere.

If I were to attempt a closer approximation, especially on stone steps, the next shot would be from the orthopedic hospital emergency room.
    Last edited by David Thorpe; 8th April 12 at 06:52 PM.