X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

   X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Kilt Society website
The Scottish Trading Company Xmarks advertising information MacGregor and MacDuff Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website

User Tag List

Page 547 of 585 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5847

Thread: Song Title Game

  1. #5461
    Join Date
    18th August 13
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    3,264
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltedtom View Post
    Tarheel,

    She's not that good. She's a Hot Child in the City -- Nick Gilder (1978)


    Where in the city can I find her?
    Electric Avenue -- Eddy Grant

    Are you going to look for her there?
    Allen Sinclair
    Eastern Region Vice President
    North Carolina Commissioner
    Clan Sinclair Association (USA)

  2. #5462
    Join Date
    20th July 14
    Location
    Muncie, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASinclair View Post
    Electric Avenue -- Eddy Grant

    Are you going to look for her there?

    ASinclair,

    I looked, but She's Not There -- The Zombies (1964)

    If she is not there, where is she?
    "Life may have its problems, but it is the best thing they have come up with so far." Neil Simon, Last of the Red Hot Lovers, Act 3. "Ob la di, Ob la da. Life goes on. Braaa. La la how the life goes on." Beatles

  3. #5463
    Join Date
    5th August 14
    Location
    Oxford, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,661
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltedtom View Post
    I looked, but She's Not There -- The Zombies (1964)
    If she is not there, where is she?
    Did anyone check in the...
    Hall of the Mountain King -- Edvard Grieg 1876

    Are there other places to look?

  4. #5464
    Join Date
    8th January 08
    Location
    The Bayou City - Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,651
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    Did anyone check in the...
    Hall of the Mountain King -- Edvard Grieg 1876

    Are there other places to look?
    A: "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" (Iron Butterfly and written by Doug Ingle)

    Q: What?! In the Garden of Eden?! Try again, pal. Where?
    Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre
    "The honour the Sleat carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants." Duncan Ban MacIntyre

  5. #5465
    Join Date
    18th August 13
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    3,264
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daw View Post
    A: "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" (Iron Butterfly and written by Doug Ingle)

    Q: What?! In the Garden of Eden?! Try again, pal. Where?
    Xanadu -- Olivia Newton-John & E.L.O.

    What will you do when you find her?
    Allen Sinclair
    Eastern Region Vice President
    North Carolina Commissioner
    Clan Sinclair Association (USA)

  6. #5466
    Join Date
    12th February 08
    Location
    Spokane, WA USA
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASinclair View Post
    Xanadu -- Olivia Newton-John & E.L.O.

    What will you do when you find her?
    Makin' Whoopie--Dr. John and Rickie Lee Jones

    Q--How long are you going to be busy?


    JMB

  7. #5467
    Join Date
    18th August 13
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    3,264
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blupiper View Post
    Makin' Whoopie--Dr. John and Rickie Lee Jones

    Q--How long are you going to be busy?


    JMB
    All Night Long (All Night) -- Lionel Richie

    Where will you go the next day?
    Allen Sinclair
    Eastern Region Vice President
    North Carolina Commissioner
    Clan Sinclair Association (USA)

  8. #5468
    Join Date
    5th August 14
    Location
    Oxford, Mississippi
    Posts
    3,661
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASinclair View Post
    All Night Long (All Night) -- Lionel Richie
    Where will you go the next day?
    Slip Slidin' Away -- Paul Simon 1982

    Should I leave a note?

  9. #5469
    Join Date
    23rd March 12
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    Slip Slidin' Away -- Paul Simon 1982

    Should I leave a note?
    The Letter -- The Box Tops 1967

    Wonder where I'm going?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.' Benjamin Franklin

  10. #5470
    Join Date
    3rd November 08
    Location
    Co Antrim
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richrail View Post
    The Letter -- The Box Tops 1967

    Wonder where I'm going?
    The Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads

    Do you like being a drifter?

Page 547 of 585 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0