X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Bob C is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    The beautiful Catskill Mountains of Upstate New York
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

St. Andrews Night at Brae Loch Inn, Cazenovia Nov. 17

The Brae Loch Inn, a Scottish-themed Inn in Cazenovia (near Syracuse) is hosting a St. Andrew's night on Nov. 17. Music by The Causeway Giants, Scottish finger food (I have NO idea what that includes) and whisky tasting. Our Kilt Night group has met there a few times and the place is just beautiful. The food is good, too. They rent rooms and there were still a few available the last time I looked. My wife and I have booked the "Royal Stewart" room.

More info: http://www.braelochinn.com/Home.html

Virtus Ad Aethera Tendit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob, I obviously missed St. Andrews Night in Cazenovia, but pray tell, where in the Catskills are you, and what Kilt Nights do you do around here? I work in Catskill and live 22 miles north. About the only kilted events I know of around here are the Scottish Games in Altamont Labor Day weekends, and the Robert Burns Supper in Albany.

Aye yours,

Frank
    Ne Obliviscaris