X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Celebrating a very Merry Christmas indeed

As another year winds down, I am once again struck by what a lucky person I am.

I have no idea what I have done to deserve the life I have, but in the last week or so I have seen three incredible (and incredibly different) live performances featuring talented musicians I am happy to count as friends; I have a challenging job that I love and I have great co-workers; I have a beautiful wife I adore and a smart, affectionate, talented son that I could brag about for several paragraphs; an amazing set of friends near and far; good health; a warm home; the ability and desire to travel; and financial security in a time when few people can experience it.

To top off a wonderful year, my new black Heavyweight Stillwater arrived on my door on Christmas Eve just in time for Church services!

I will be spending the next few days with some friends who are close, and through the power of Facebook I am able to "visit" with those friends that I cannot see very often. Simply put, life is good.

Best wishes to all for a peaceful, happy Christmas and a happy 2013.
    "You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas, friend-I've-never-met! Every blessing!
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster. Lover of God, dogs, most people, joy, tradition, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas, its always great to hear from one who counts his blessings.
    Best wishes from Scotland.
    Regional Director for Scotland for Clan Cunningham International, and a Scottish Armiger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Father Bill. I am raising a toast to you from several hundred miles to the south.
    "You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi