X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another category....???

Interesting...I just tried to make a post and it disappeared. Lets try again.

I would like to suggest another category of discussion...namely "Kilts in General". This would provide a spot for traditionalists like myself to comment. Good luck with the new board.

Blu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Another category....???

Quote Originally Posted by Blu (Ontario)
    Interesting...I just tried to make a post and it disappeared. Lets try again.

I would like to suggest another category of discussion...namely "Kilts in General". This would provide a spot for traditionalists like myself to comment. Good luck with the new board.

Blu
    That would also let us post topics like, 'Why are Canadians so enthusiastic about kilts?'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there you go!

done! I meant to post is before but it slipped my mind...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Another category....???

[/quote]

That would also let us post topics like, 'Why are Canadians so enthusiastic about kilts?'[/quote]

Because we are more Liberal than other country. Every Where you see are Liberals. and because we are the land of the more free and the home of the more braves?

But I think there is something to do with our multiculturalism. We don't just preach it, and we actually do it. We, as a nation of people, accept the differences of cultures and are very open mind in new cultures and new ideas. We are more progressive about the social policy. At the same time, we care about our history and heritage.

Chris@southerncelt.com
    My that's a militant and boastful post bcmtnbka. Not that I disagree with you or anything. I live in the US. Land of the oppressed, home of the too-scared-to-play-well-with-other-countries. Sorry, micro-rant. In the past month I've been ripped off by US customs and violated at the airport. Had to blow off some steam.