X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robert Burns Night Dinner in San Diego

Friends and Brethren,

I helping to organize a Robert Burns Night Dinner in San Diego . It is going to be a fund raiser for the Scottish Rite Childhood Language Center and will be hosted at the Scottish Rite Center in Mission Valley. We have scheduled it for Wednesday night, Feb. 13th at 6pm, because our January schedule is already to full for this next year..

If you think you might like to attend you can contact me and I can give you details. There will be traditional Scottish foods, a no-host bar and traditional music, some historic readings of Burn's life and his poetry, piping in of the Hagis.

I would be great to have some our X-Markers there and the perfect evening for the Kilt! So give me a holler if you would like to go!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are definitely interested! Assuming I'm not out of town on business (looks good at this point but my schedule sometimes changes). I'll PM you contact info for more details.

Bob and Sydnie
    Proudly Duncan [maternal], MacDonald and MacDaniel [paternal].

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sydnie and everybody else who would like to attend.

We are on schedule and ready to go with the Burns Night Dinner in San Diego It will be held at the Scottish Rite Center in Mission Valley and is open to the public. Everyone is welcome and if you would like to attend you can contact the Scottish Rite Office and make reservations.The cost will be $20.00 a person.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will give all of the information that you need. We are really looking forward to this evening with family and friends!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob RSVP'd last week and we are looking forward to it!
    Proudly Duncan [maternal], MacDonald and MacDaniel [paternal].

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sydnie,

That's awesome, I'm really looking forward to seeing you both there! If you would like to talk just PM me and I'd be happy to give you my number or give you a ring. I sent Calico an email, so maybe he and his wife would like to come also. We'll see!
    Last edited by Sharkman; 11th January 13 at 08:20 PM.