X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    3389 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

New Package System

Hey Guys,

After months (literally over a year) of back and forth and 1 false start, we BELIEVE we have the kinks worked out of our new Package Deal bundle. If you have 10 minutes to kill and want to muck around poking at it (selecting different options, adding to cart, updating cart with state of either PA - taxed or any other - no tax, etc), we'd appreciate it. It's live on our Casual Pub package ONLY right now (see link below), but we'll be making the other packages in the coming week(s).

If you find any bugs, we'll need to know what type of browser you're using (I.E., Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) and what version. Thanks for the help!

http://www.usakilts.com/kilts-and-pa...l-pub-pkg.html

As an FYI, we'll also be adding NEW packages and NEW options not seen before... Stay tuned!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rocky, am using Safari and unless I am missing something I cannot select the accessories. I can see the pictures of belt buckles, sporrans, hose etc but when I click on one nothing happens apart from a slightly larger pop up appears. No option to select or to choose colour for hose/flashes.

Just my first look.
    Friends stay in touch on FB simon Taylor-dando
    Best regards
    Simon

Sandia Park, NM, USA (near Albuquerque, NM)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to work ok -- not too sure about all the waist measurement entries -- sporran and sporran belt and...

Other'n that -- it's good (at least, for me).

Rob
    Rev. Rob, Clan MacMillan, NM, USA
    CCXX, CCXXI - Quidquid necesse est.
    If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all. (Thumperian Principle)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using Google Chrome and everything is working fine.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.' Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Able to work thru the process on Samsung Android phone. Maybe a stronger highlight around selected sporran, buckle etc. would make it more obvious?
    Proudly Duncan [maternal], MacDonald and MacDaniel [paternal].

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's working for me on Safari.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob, ClanMacMillan, NM View Post
    Seems to work ok -- not too sure about all the waist measurement entries -- sporran and sporran belt and...

Other'n that -- it's good (at least, for me).

Rob
    Rob... the "multiple waist measurement inputs" is a sore topic with me as well, but one of the concessions we had to make in order to keep full inventory tracking of each item in the package. Point taken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Rocky, am using Safari and unless I am missing something I cannot select the accessories. I can see the pictures of belt buckles, sporrans, hose etc but when I click on one nothing happens apart from a slightly larger pop up appears. No option to select or to choose colour for hose/flashes.

Just my first look.
    Grizzly... are you getting a grey highlight "box" around the option when you click on it? And / or is the name of the item put into the white space next to the title of the subsection... i.e., if you select the Economy Day Sporran (the first one), it should say "economy day sporran" just above it after the word "Sporran:"

Quote Originally Posted by sydnie7 View Post
    Able to work thru the process on Samsung Android phone. Maybe a stronger highlight around selected sporran, buckle etc. would make it more obvious?
    Sydnie... good point. The issue is that we don't have a full mobile platform right now. That's something we'll toy with in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rocky yes I have it now but you have to double click on the item before it selects it and the pop up picture blocks you from seeing the choice you have made, you have to click on the next item down on the list to remove the picture of the previous item so that you can check to see that it has accepted your selection.
    Friends stay in touch on FB simon Taylor-dando
    Best regards
    Simon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Grizzly... would you mind telling me what version of Safari you're on? Also, are you on a mobile device (tablet or iphone) or on a computer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing around with it using Chrome and have had no issues.

Would be nice if the Universal masonic tartan were available to go with the Masonic pins though!

Looks like I'll be ordering the US Navy instead. At least it'll match my navy digital boonie hat!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast