I've added RKilts, Pittsburgh Kilts, and Cheap Kilts to the Casual Kilt buyer's guide.

Click Here to View the Updated Guide

I was extremely impressed with Pittsburgh Kilts and the line they had to offer. Also, Chris at Cheapkilts has an extremely fair price on his great kilts and I hope to purchase one in the next few weeks.

More changes will be coming to the site. The biggest is that I'll be relocating off Geocities and onto my own Webspace where King Kilts is. so no more annoying pop-ups from Yahoo.

The second big change is I'll be reorganizing the site with a focus on user friendlyness. With the recent additions, there are now 23 Casual Kilt makers listed on my site and to have them all on one page like that is probably cumbersome for readers. A Utilikilt is different than a Bear Kilt and a Pittsburgh Kilt is different from a King KIlt. I plan to break it down into categories and subcategories, so people can see what they want and not worry about the rest.

We'll also have some exciting news about King Kilts, so keep watching this space.