X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replying to a thread

For some reason, and this just started any time I try to reply to a thread my post is rejected and I'm told to please lengthen my post to 10 characters and it already is. Please help.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.' Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rich, that same thing was happening to me yesterday when I was trying to post. Obviously, you have managed to post this, and I too was able to post eventually.

Since it happened several times in a row, I assumed software glitch so, I logged out, closed and then reopened Safari, logged back in XMTS and all was fine.

I'm working on a Mac Book Pro with OS 10.8.4, running Safari 6.0.5.

All that said, I'm glad you posted this since I'm not sure that it wasn't an intermittent problem with the XMTS server. We'll just have to see if anyone else had that problem as well. If it shows up on different systems (OS's), then it may well have been the server.

Nile
    Last edited by Nile; 3rd October 13 at 07:25 PM. Reason: diction
    Simon Fraser fought as MacShimidh, a Highland chief… wrapped and belted in a plaid over the top of his linen shirt, like his ordinary kinsmen. He put a bonnet on his head, and stuck the Fraser emblem, a sprig of yew, in it. With the battle cry, A'Chaisteal Dhunaidh and the scream of the pipes, they charged to battle. "The Last Highlander" Sara Fraser