X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding Photos to Album

I was able to create an album from my profile, but I have no other options or buttons for adding photos to the album. Nothing happens when I click on the album. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reply to a few more threads; if memory serves me correctly, you can start adding images after your first 10 or so posts.

3. The Following User Says 'Aye' to pbutts For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect pbutts is right - I didn't even know there was an album feature so I went to my profile page to try and create one and see if I could answer your question. IF the link in my sig works then I was able to do it and there were ac ouple ways to upload pics to the album - I saw some pics I already had posted previously and I added a couple from my computer that I hadn't posted yet. They appear in the main window and to put them in the album I just dragged the pics down to the area below the main window. If none of that appears for you then you might just need a couple more posts. If you still don't get the options for uploading pics then post back and we'll happily try to figure it out. OR just wait and a mod or longer term regular who actually knows will be along lol. ;-)
    .................................................. ........................................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    My Leatherwork Album
    - Feel free to look and critique - I'm just learning leather and welcome all help.