X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Kilt Store, Edinburgh

I have just placed my order for two new contemporary kilts from this website ( www.kiltstore.net ). Obviously I cannot comment on the quality yet (delivery approximately four weeks), but if the customer service is anything to go by, these kilts will be of first class quality.

My choices from the wide range on offer were a seven yard kilt in dark blue denim, and an eight yard in Camouflage. In addition, I have requested a Camouflage sporran to match the new kilt!

Naturally, I'll file a report with photos soon after I receive my order!
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ham,

How many kilts will this make for you? You are a hard one to catch up to, but well worth the effort. You are definetly an inspiration to us all.

Glen
    Glen McGuire

A Life Lived in Fear, Is a Life Half Lived.

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan
    Ham,

How many kilts will this make for you? You are a hard one to catch up to, but well worth the effort. You are definetly an inspiration to us all.

Glen
    Hi Glen!

I currently have 34 assorted kilts, with one expected to be delivered any day now (Celtic football team colours, from Club Kilts. com), so the two newly ordered will give me 37 - Oh, and I have another on order from TFCK, but there's a problem finding the fabric so that one may not happen!
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/