X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquhar View Post
    Hah thats a good question.. The only thing I know about it (thanks to the advertised picture) is apparently all the players will pretend to ride broomsticks while running around a field.. It might be a good laugh
    lol, yeah - It ought to be funny - they did just put times for matches on saturday on the schedule so it looks like they run most of the day. I saw 11, 1:30 and a 3:00. She loves the Harry Potter but she would have come to the games anyway - I think I'm pretty lucky in that she cares about some of the things important to her old man.
    .................................................. ........................................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    My Leatherwork Album
    - Feel free to look and critique - I'm just learning leather and welcome all help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieLee View Post
    lol, yeah - It ought to be funny - they did just put times for matches on saturday on the schedule so it looks like they run most of the day. I saw 11, 1:30 and a 3:00. She loves the Harry Potter but she would have come to the games anyway - I think I'm pretty lucky in that she cares about some of the things important to her old man.
    Hmm... I may attend the 11 or 1:30 games depending what else is going on ( I admittedly haven't even glanced at the schedule ). Very lucky indeed! I plan to be arriving around 9. If any one wants to say hey or grab a beer, Im not sure just yet to what I'll throw on, but look for the guy with longer "crazy" hair and a modern Farquharson kilt (dark green).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed lots of this talk, prepping for my tent. Sorry to those who tried messaging me without hearing back. We were pretty steady all day so I didn't even look at my phone. For those who found me, thanks for stopping by and good to meet you.

4. The Following User Says 'Aye' to unclevenus For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Farquhar said, we need to have the proof or it never happened. Hoping this picture isn't enormous.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0572.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	197.9 KB 
ID:	16426

6. The Following User Says 'Aye' to unclevenus For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unclevenus View Post
    As Farquhar said, we need to have the proof or it never happened. Hoping this picture isn't enormous.

Name:	IMG_0572.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	197.9 KB 
ID:	16426
    Hah! While y'all were having all the fun, I was around the corner with Merida

Name:	meandmerida.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	16428
    As she was holding a wicked bow I didn't mention she seemed a bit one dimensional...
    .................................................. ........................................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    My Leatherwork Album
    - Feel free to look and critique - I'm just learning leather and welcome all help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You couldn't get the lassie from Scotland to take a picture with ya? I saw her the first day and she looked really cold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must have missed her! Maybe she'll be at the Jacksonville games next month - I've never been to those but I'm trying to talk my wife into making a weekend of it if she doesn't have to work.
    My Leatherwork Album

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123