X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was looking at getting a kilt and was lost on the large number of sellers, I came here and lurked. The Forum sections for each of the advertisers and the recomendations from the members of who to get a kilt from for a certain price (almost always an advertiser) led me to buy from our advertisers, and I will continue to buy from them. From the response existing members had and the advice they gave about who has provided good service and, to me a key word, HONEST advertizing led me to join.

I wouldn't want to see that go anywhere. Whether a new member is buying from Stillwater Kilts or USA Kilts, the members here trust both companies as honest and solid, which is what we should be looking for in advertisers.

A web comic I read has just started having advertisements from other webcomics. These are labled "Currated Ads" because the writer is making sure the ads are for comics that are good, not just in art and story, but in all the little things that make a webcomic worth visiting, consistant updates, communication with readers, honesty in what happened if an update was missed. That is how I think of the Advertisers here, and I hope to keep doing so.

2. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Hopper250 For This Useful Post: