X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here! It was a lovely ferry ride over to the island, and I felt like royalty when Steve was there to pick me up in his Jaguar, looking so sharp in his kilt!
    Thanks so much for the ride and the local trivia too. It was nice to meet a few other campers when I dropped by the shop. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Benning Boy is offline Membership Revoked for repeated rule violations.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some confusion due to Canadian road signs being less user friendly than US Interstate Highway signs, I was able to swoop in and snatch Dixiecat off the street, and deposit her at her not very humble temporary abode in Victoria. Even manged to find my own. Didn't check the mileage, but it's well over two thousand from home to here. Spent last two days in Bellingham, Washington, where I think I managed to to convert an old Dustoff pilot to kilt wearing. Have to be up at oh-dark-thirty to march to Kamp.

By the way, always heard Canadians are an excessively polite people. Was surprised at the number of horns honked in anger -- and not at me -- more road rage here than anywhere over the last 2,000 miles.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213