X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trying to contact

Will let this stand or fall at the mercy of the Forum Moderators. Donnie, trying to contact you through the website, but email message returns "undeliverable". ??full inbox, probs my end or yours? Interested in a sporran of your creation. Any alternative ways to connect? Thanks. Apologies to the rabble if this is improper use of the site.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems legitimate to me! (If I'm wrong, my colleagues will nudge us both back into line! )
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster. Lover of God, dogs, most people, joy, tradition, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    many thanks, sir. if they chase us for the nudge, you only need to run faster than me. :buttkick:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Barenees1, I think I know which Ema you are referring to. I tried to reply, with an unable to deliver reply also. PM me here and as soon as I get home I will reply
    At the moment, I am attending a primitive skills gathering and will be home on Monday. Having trouble figuring out how to do this on my phones
    I've survived DAMN near everything
    Acta non Verba

Victoria, BC Canada 48° 25' 47.31"N 123° 20' 4.59" W
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have just witnesses the true potential power of this forum. It is not just an information source for its members, not just a place to hang out for an hour of free time. It is the single best way to advertise for those companies who value customer service. Can you imagine this happening in print or radio advertising?

No where else is this level of one-to-one involvement and interaction possible. A potential customer who has a problem comes here and within less than 30 minutes the problem is solved.

Just how cool is that?

One of the qualifications to be an advertiser here is that at least one representative of the company must be an active and participating member. This way our members get to know not only the products and services offered by our advertisers but the people behind those products and services.

Our members are passionate about the kilts and accessories they spend their hard earned money on. They want a way to cut through the ad hype and the misleading text or stolen photos.

Not a lot of people understand how powerful this one-to-one communication is. You have just witnesses it in action.
    Steve Ashton
    Forum Owner

6. The Following 6 Users say 'Aye' to Steve Ashton For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr. Ashton. How cool? Way cool. As the obsession builds, this forum is invaluable. You, and all the moderators should be feistily proud of this instituion. And for not just, it's a damn fine place to hang out for an hour. As I am known to say in interminable meetings-"if we all get hit by a meteor on the way home, how did we want to say we spent the last 3 hours of our lives?". If the big rock falls and I'm on X Marks, time well spent, and I was engaged in something productive and enjoyable. Cheers.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rock.....big rock....what BIG ROCK!?! LOL

No, seriously, thanks for the medium in which we have access to with our vendors, Steve.

Hawk
    Shawnee / Anishinabe and Clan Colquhoun

9. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Hawk For This Useful Post: