X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kilts and wigs. Nuff said. 3.29

Kilt night. 5pm to 8pm. Redlight Redlight in Orlando / Winter Park.

But... make things more interesting... there's a benefit for cancer at Redlight Redlight during the kilt night. They said that it's also a wig party as part of the benefit. So... that means kilts. And wigs. March 29th. Redlight Redlight. Should be epic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be there for a bit but I'll have to duck out early as Get The Led Out are playing the Plaza Live at 8:00pm. They are a great Led Zeppelin cover band I've seen a couple times already and have vowed to see every chance I get. The Plaza is only about 5 minutes from Redlight Red Light so it should be an easy skip over to the show.
    Bad news: I can't stay for the whole kilt night festivities
    Good news: My first time going to concert while kilted. The guys in the band should get a kick out of that!
    .................................................. ........................................ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    My Leatherwork Album
    - Feel free to look and critique - I'm just learning leather and welcome all help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All good. See you there!