X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday!
    Many happy returns!
    You don't look a day over _____ (fill in blank).
    Seriously - I wish you the very best.

Happy Birthday!
    Many happy returns!
    You don't look a day over _____ (fill in blank).
    Seriously - I wish you the very best.

There, I think that I have both bases covered.

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Graham and Mrs. Graham,

I'd like to add my warmest congratulations and Best Wishes for many happy returns of tomorrow (13th).

Surely, however, EVERY day is a reason to wear the kilt - and what's all this about a Public Holiday for Her Majesty's official Birthday? She is our Queen too but we don't have a Public Holiday to celebrate. Mind you, I believe we have the least number of Public Holidays or Bank Holidays of all the European Nations, so it's hardly surprising!
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one for you and the missus, Gray.
    Dig in mate!

Graham is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that is special, thank you all for the greetings from me and Leslie.

Lovely cake Bear, I'll have a bit, but not too much or I'll have to get you to add more velcro!

David thanks for greetings in your language

Rob, you silly twit I meant the day is the 13th, I'm actually 52. Who would want to be 13 again - not me!

Thanks Vince, DavidXcop, Hamish (Australians love a day off work, that's the reason), Bubba, Glen, Jamie, Larry, KiltedKC, Jimmy "Thank-The-Lord-I-Wasn't-Aborted" Day!!!" that's a reason to celebrate every day in a kilt. (Thankfully too I was born at a time when society still considered it a shame to murder children - sorry, BIG issue with me).

You have all become very much a family to me (sob!) and your greetings are very appreciated.

As Glen says....Life is good

I told my wife this morning that wearing a kilt makes me feel not only more liberated, but also younger and freer in spirit. I think she understood.

So guess what I'm getting for my birthday!!!!

One of my sons bought me a bottle of Tasmanian whisky, what a great combination!

Gotta go, my Leslie wants me to build a garden bed for planting blueberries as a birthday gift. So the shorts will go on for the second time in a week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Graham, happy birthday to you and your lovely wife.

Rob Wright

Doc Hudson is offline Membership Revoked for repeated rule violations.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be Sunday the 13 in the Antipodes, but here in the States, it is still Saturday the 12th.

That means it is still my 48th Birthday. (Never thought I'd live this bloody long.)

So Happy Birthday to you, your better half, me, Her Majesty, and George Bush the Elder.

Graham is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    happy birthday Doc for today/yesterday, we are close in dates and age (I'm a bit your senior). Hope you enjoyed your date as much as I am today.

I'm just off to take my wife to lunch, now, which kilt will I wear???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Doc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Celt
    "That means it is still my 48th Birthday. (Never thought I'd live this bloody long.)"

Happy 48th Doc! Hang in there it just keeps getting better!...or maybe we just appreciate the years more as we age, and stop taking them for granted.
    Happy birthday Doc, from someone who is older than Graham, and younger than the one who said "it just keeps getting better".....that means Alaskan Celt is either older than Moses or older than dirt, I forget which...... :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast