X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scottish pub in Greater Manchester

There is a Scottish run pub in Greater Manchester, called the Three Terriers in Heywood. They do a fantastic Burns Night every year and they welcome Kilt wearers all the time. I have been there in my kilt several times and this pub always promote Scotland. The staff wear kilts sometimes. I have family in Aberdeen and Edinburgh and I always get great advice on places to stay in Scotland. If anyone from this area are kilt wearers, lets arrange a night out and attend in our kilts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heywood - my surname!

So far only been there once and that was because the town is on the East Lancs Steam Railway!
    [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]Reverend Earl Trefor the Sublunary of Kesslington under Ox, Venerable Lord Trefor the Unhyphenated of Much Bottom, Sir Trefor the Corpulent of Leighton in the Bucket, Viscount Mcclef the Portable of Kirkby Overblow.

Cymru, Yr Alban, Iwerddon, Cernyw, Ynys Manau a Lydaw am byth! Yng Nghiltiau Ynghyd!
    (Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall, Isle of Man and Brittany forever - united in the Kilts!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]