X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need help from admin.

I would like to put a coat up for sale but the rules state that I must have made 10 posts first. Question how can I find how many posts I have made.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I simply played nice on posts that interested me until it became obvious that I'd passed 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over on the right side is a section that says "User CP". Click on your name where it says "welcome, LongShanks" and it will take you to your profile. In there it has the total number of posts you have made.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your count appears on the top right corner of every post you make underneath Join Date and Location.
    [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]Reverend Earl Trefor the Sublunary of Kesslington under Ox, Venerable Lord Trefor the Unhyphenated of Much Bottom, Sir Trefor the Corpulent of Leighton in the Bucket, Viscount Mcclef the Portable of Kirkby Overblow.

Cymru, Yr Alban, Iwerddon, Cernyw, Ynys Manau a Lydaw am byth! Yng Nghiltiau Ynghyd!
    (Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall, Isle of Man and Brittany forever - united in the Kilts!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

5. The Following User Says 'Aye' to McClef For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You currently have 26 posts so are off moderation and qualify to post in For Sale.

But please read the For Sale sticky before doing so.
    [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]Reverend Earl Trefor the Sublunary of Kesslington under Ox, Venerable Lord Trefor the Unhyphenated of Much Bottom, Sir Trefor the Corpulent of Leighton in the Bucket, Viscount Mcclef the Portable of Kirkby Overblow.

Cymru, Yr Alban, Iwerddon, Cernyw, Ynys Manau a Lydaw am byth! Yng Nghiltiau Ynghyd!
    (Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall, Isle of Man and Brittany forever - united in the Kilts!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As thread is not about kilts moving to Forum Issues - How Do I.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taskr View Post
    I simply played nice on posts that interested me until it became obvious that I'd passed 10
    So the old posts were just make believe? You've proven that wrong since. It is good for new folks to browse sites and comment so they can gain the experience of dealing with the likes of us. I'll be looking closely at the coat when it gets a "for sale post".

10. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Tarheel For This Useful Post: