OP in Traditional Kilts and how to wear them is now expanding into the forum in general, I'll post here.

DavidLPope posted:

"Historical: This section is for discussing approaches to wearing the kilt from a bygone era—whether accurate, theatrical, or anachronistic.

Traditional: This section is for discussing approaches to wearing the kilt as Scottish Highland attire that has been passed down from generation to generation.

Contemporary: This section is for discussing approaches to wearing the kilt as everyday clothing and/or street wear that privileges personal interpretation."

Retaining "General Kilt Talk, Kilts in the Media, Newbie, DYI advice, DIY showroom" - with the advertisers and other quite specific bits (language, music, etc)- should just about do it for the AVERAGE forum contributor and lurker

The H,T,C headings and definitions make quite a bit of sense. I can imagine all manner of kilt and accessories discussion within any of them that retain the context of the manner in which the person wears the kilt. A seperate Accessories forum seems incongruous to the style one means contextually.

My opinion, of course, is based on what I use here at Xmarks but simplicity has its benefits.